CHOCO SUPERFOODS MUFCAKES - RECIPE 🍫
Look at them.. waiting for you to devour them with your heart full of love and your body full of health!
Mufcakes, yes, as mix really similar to a muffin, but not as dense, and a final product as fluffy as a cupcake. 😏
You can make those mufcakes paleo and gluten-free, as they are already vegan, dairy free, refined sugar-free and really yummy! 😍
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine flour, Vegan Pro protein, cacao, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vanilla, almond milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, applesauce and apple cider vinegar.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and mix until you reach a smooth batter.
- Spoon into muffin mold and bake for ~12-15 minutes. (Cooking time may vary according to your oven so insert a toothpick into the middle to check for readiness (if it comes out clean it's done!).
- Allow cooling for 10 minutes before removing from molds. (toughest part)
Don't stand there drooling in front of those vegan, protein, healthy, and delicious mufcakes too long, they will be gone!
Each cupcake only has 105 calories: 17g Carbs, 2g Fats, and 5g proteins. 😱
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Vegan Rice Pudding never disappoint, especially when the colder time is coming, comfort food like this one is perfect. Suitable for kids, vegans, as a snack, as a breakfast, it is a really nice way to enjoy a sweet taste. Super quick and easy to make, rice pudding superfood will make you and your family happy.
This bar recipe is just what you want when you are craving a tasty, fudgy and gooey peanut butter brownies. It melts in the mouth, provides energy, is healthy, and tastes bomb! We offer vegan as well as paleo option because everybody deserves to have a taste of this perfect treat.
Those no bake goji berry lemony balls will make you fall in love with fresh and healthy snack! They are vegan, have a super soft texture, required only 10 minutes maximum to make and are made with 6 ingredients. You won't believe these are actually packed with superfoods and nutrients since they taste so amazing.