A recurrent question about how to use Açaï powder inspired us to level up our cooking game and tried to add Açaï powder in unusual recipes. When people are not sure about buying our 100% Pure Açaï powder, we can't tell them how much recipes can be made with this potent superfood. 😍It exists unlimited ways to include this antioxidant powder into your daily routine. 👌🏼I think we did pretty well with this creamy, and tasteful Vegan Rice Pudding.
Look at the recipe below with only clean ingredients 👇🏼 How can you don't want to make it? Suitable for kids, vegans, as a snack, as a breakfast, it is a really nice way to enjoy a sweet taste.
- ¼ cup white round-shaped rice (Brown rice works)
- 1 cups natural or vanilla-flavored soy milk (or any other vegan milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Açaï powder diluted in little water to prevent crumbs
- ⅛ cup Maple Syrups
- Rinse the rice with water.
- Add rice to a medium saucepan. Add sugar, vanilla, and the half the milk.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until the milk is absorbed. Add the other half and let the milk absorb while cooking on low heat and stirring occasionally.
- After ~30 minutes, the magic happened and it will be ready. Cover with a lid. Let it cool at room temperature.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
This bar recipe is just what you want when you are craving a tasty, fudgy and gooey peanut butter brownies. It melts in the mouth, provides energy, is healthy, and tastes bomb! We offer vegan as well as paleo option because everybody deserves to have a taste of this perfect treat.
Those no bake goji berry lemony balls will make you fall in love with fresh and healthy snack! They are vegan, have a super soft texture, required only 10 minutes maximum to make and are made with 6 ingredients. You won't believe these are actually packed with superfoods and nutrients since they taste so amazing.