JUICING OR NOT JUICING?
First of all, what is juicing? The definition of this term is usually a period of 3 to 10 day when your diet consists of only fruits and vegetable juices.
They are multiple pros and cons of juicing. Let's see both
- When juicing, you got your daily dose of fruits and veggies, plus you get the chance to step out of your routine and try new ones. Discovering juice recipe is also a great part of this process, a diversified diet is an important aspect to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Your body can easily absorb the nutrients since the breakdown of it is diminished due to the lack of insoluble fiber remove with the juicing process. In other words, you are drinking multivitamin that tastes good.
- Since fruits and veggies contain lots of water, you stay hydrated simply.
- One of the most known and research effect if the digestive system breaks. Your body is continually in breakdown mode, especially if you are eating lots protein. Giving a pause to your organs for few days can be super beneficial for your body.
-If juice cleanse is done for an extended period, lean muscle mass can be affected, as well as your metabolism.
-While processing the foods through the juicer, you lose lots (if not all) of the fiber content, along with antioxidants and phytochemical contain in the skin.
-Your body doesn't need an external source to clean the "toxins" and chemical you absorb on the daily. It already has its process to get rid of those.
-If you are not consuming loads of fruits and vegetable regularly, your body can react, and it may lead to blood sugar swing for this period.
- The price of juicing kit out there can be costly if you are not doing your juice yourself.
These are the most popular and impacting pros and cons of juicing.
Before starting any juicing, make sure to inform you about it and how to do it healthily, and do it for the great reason.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Vegan Rice Pudding never disappoint, especially when the colder time is coming, comfort food like this one is perfect. Suitable for kids, vegans, as a snack, as a breakfast, it is a really nice way to enjoy a sweet taste. Super quick and easy to make, rice pudding superfood will make you and your family happy.
This bar recipe is just what you want when you are craving a tasty, fudgy and gooey peanut butter brownies. It melts in the mouth, provides energy, is healthy, and tastes bomb! We offer vegan as well as paleo option because everybody deserves to have a taste of this perfect treat.
Those no bake goji berry lemony balls will make you fall in love with fresh and healthy snack! They are vegan, have a super soft texture, required only 10 minutes maximum to make and are made with 6 ingredients. You won't believe these are actually packed with superfoods and nutrients since they taste so amazing.