Apple Pie Cake Pops
Even though we are in November and snow is already falling in some areas, here is another apple recipe, just in case you are not over it yet.
Those little balls on a stick taste like a moist cake, mixed with an apple pie, everything coated by rich vegan chocolate!
Those cake pops contain fruits, oats, Vegan Pro protein, pecans. The base is healthy, which counterbalance the indulgent chocolate!
It requires a little bit more time than regular cake, but having it on a stick is a hit for kids, or simply to enjoy a smaller version of a treat! If you want a quicker version, ditch the stick and enjoy the recipe in balls!
- In a medium bowl, crumble the muffins
- Add chopped pecans and mix until everything is well incorporated
- Add the maple syrup, and mix until you end up with a sticky mixture
- Rolls 10-12 balls, depending on how big you want it
- Refrigerate the dough for approximately 1-2hour. (it works best cold)
- Enter a stick in each ball (if you want the recipe into balls instead of on a stick, omit this step)
- Melt the chocolate chip, and dip each cake pop into it.
- To keep the stick straight, we recommend poking small holes in a cardboard box, and then insert each stick into them.
- Once chilled, you can devour!
*Keep in the fridge for 5 days, or in the freezer up to a month.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.