Breakfast Cookie Dough Bowl (1 serving)
A big bowl of healthy cookie dough, paired with fresh mango and vegan yogourt for breakfast!
Oats can be consumed in so many ways, and cookie dough is one of them.
This version doesn't taste like Pillsbury cookie dough, but your body deserves the nutrients contained in this bowl, and your taste buds will also be satisfied, I promise!
Ingredients (1 serving)
- 1/2 cups Oats or Oats Flour
- 2 TBSP Powdered Peanut Butter
- 1 TBSP Vegan Pro (Maple-Vanilla)
- Pinch of Salt, Cinnamon, Vanilla Extract
- 50ml Non-Dairy Milk
- Vegan Chocolate chips
- Blend your oatmeal if you don't have oats flour.
- In a bowl, mix all ingredient except the milk.
- Add the milk gradually until you reach a thick cookie dough-like consistency.
- Fold in the vegan chocolate chips
- Serve with fruits, coconut yogourt, or your any of your favorites
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.