CHOCO SUPERFOODS MUFCAKES
CHOCO SUPERFOODS MUFCAKES - RECIPE 🍫
Look at them.. waiting for you to devour them with your heart full of love and your body full of health!
Mufcakes, yes, as mix really similar to a muffin, but not as dense, and a final product as fluffy as a cupcake. 😏
You can make those mufcakes paleo and gluten-free, as they are already vegan, dairy free, refined sugar-free and really yummy! 😍
Yield: 6 mufcakes (you can easily double the recipes)
Prep time: 10mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour (or any sub for Gluten Free/paleo)
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (120gr) Almond milk (at room temperature)
- 2 tbsp. (36gr) Maple syrup
- 0.5 tbsp. (7gr) Coconut oil, melted
- 1/4cup (30g) Unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine flour, Vegan Pro protein, cacao, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vanilla, almond milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, applesauce and apple cider vinegar.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and mix until you reach a smooth batter.
- Spoon into muffin mold and bake for ~12-15 minutes. (Cooking time may vary according to your oven so insert a toothpick into the middle to check for readiness (if it comes out clean it's done!).
- Allow cooling for 10 minutes before removing from molds. (toughest part)
Don't stand there drooling in front of those vegan, protein, healthy, and delicious mufcakes too long, they will be gone!
Each cupcake only has 105 calories: 17g Carbs, 2g Fats, and 5g proteins. 😱
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in RECIPES
A rich chocolate taste mixed with a refreshing orange juice one is perfect to cure a sweet tooth the healthy way. With this recipe, you get a healthy and nutrient dense orange-vanilla base topped with a rich orange infused chocolate.
A sesame and maple cookie that provide loads of minerals and vitamins, a nutty taste, an incredible texture with a chewy texture and a crispy interior. Notting beat that, especially when the recipe is easy and super simple.
3 perfect flavors for a fresh, healthy, and of course tasty muffins. This recipe requires 2 bowls, 1 spoon, and little to no time. These vegan muffins are super moist, filled with blueberry, and they are nutrients dense, of course. Vegan muffins packed with 6g of protein per muffins: A go-to when you need something quick and delish!