CHOCO SUPERFOODS MUFCAKES
CHOCO SUPERFOODS MUFCAKES - RECIPE 🍫
Look at them.. waiting for you to devour them with your heart full of love and your body full of health!
Mufcakes, yes, as mix really similar to a muffin, but not as dense, and a final product as fluffy as a cupcake. 😏
You can make those mufcakes paleo and gluten-free, as they are already vegan, dairy free, refined sugar-free and really yummy! 😍
Yield: 6 mufcakes (you can easily double the recipes)
Prep time: 10mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour (or any sub for Gluten Free/paleo)
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (120gr) Almond milk (at room temperature)
- 2 tbsp. (36gr) Maple syrup
- 0.5 tbsp. (7gr) Coconut oil, melted
- 1/4cup (30g) Unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine flour, Vegan Pro protein, cacao, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vanilla, almond milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, applesauce and apple cider vinegar.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and mix until you reach a smooth batter.
- Spoon into muffin mold and bake for ~12-15 minutes. (Cooking time may vary according to your oven so insert a toothpick into the middle to check for readiness (if it comes out clean it's done!).
- Allow cooling for 10 minutes before removing from molds. (toughest part)
Don't stand there drooling in front of those vegan, protein, healthy, and delicious mufcakes too long, they will be gone!
Each cupcake only has 105 calories: 17g Carbs, 2g Fats, and 5g proteins. 😱
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in RECIPES
Vegan Chocolate chips, Pretzels, Organic Coconut Sugar and Olive Oil... it might sound like a weird combination, but let me tell you that it is delicious when it's transformed into a sweet N' salty blondie.
Vegan Reese' Peanut Butter Cup Protein Bar.... The only recipe you need when you are looking for a delicious and quick post-workout snack. Make it ahead of time, grab it, and enjoy your healthy Reese's tasting snack!
Sitting by the fire and eating those Oatmeal Smore Cookie Bars, you will have your loved one envy you. Luckily, this recipe will give you between 12 to 16 delicious serving. Three delicious layers, Two fingers to pick one or a few pieces and One full tummy: Enjoy your favorite sticky-finger dessert without the mess!