CHOCO SUPERFOODS MUFCAKES
CHOCO SUPERFOODS MUFCAKES - RECIPE 🍫
Look at them.. waiting for you to devour them with your heart full of love and your body full of health!
Mufcakes, yes, as mix really similar to a muffin, but not as dense, and a final product as fluffy as a cupcake. 😏
You can make those mufcakes paleo and gluten-free, as they are already vegan, dairy free, refined sugar-free and really yummy! 😍
Yield: 6 mufcakes (you can easily double the recipes)
Prep time: 10mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour (or any sub for Gluten Free/paleo)
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (120gr) Almond milk (at room temperature)
- 2 tbsp. (36gr) Maple syrup
- 0.5 tbsp. (7gr) Coconut oil, melted
- 1/4cup (30g) Unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine flour, Vegan Pro protein, cacao, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vanilla, almond milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, applesauce and apple cider vinegar.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and mix until you reach a smooth batter.
- Spoon into muffin mold and bake for ~12-15 minutes. (Cooking time may vary according to your oven so insert a toothpick into the middle to check for readiness (if it comes out clean it's done!).
- Allow cooling for 10 minutes before removing from molds. (toughest part)
Don't stand there drooling in front of those vegan, protein, healthy, and delicious mufcakes too long, they will be gone!
Each cupcake only has 105 calories: 17g Carbs, 2g Fats, and 5g proteins. 😱
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in RECIPES
Pink lemonade, Malibu and Cranberries are calling for a delicious, sweet and tart drink on a summer day. Filled with electrolytes, it won't leave you dehydrated and craving for water. Enjoy your cocktail while taking your health journey into consideration.
There is not a lot of desserts that come up in front of this one when you are looking for Vanilla Glazed Donut Holes. A maple-vanilla icing never disappoints! This recipe calls for pantry ingredients and doesn't require expert baking skills.
Have you ever had a craving for cake, while didn't want to wait for it to cook, and be left with an entire cake in the fridge? If so, this recipe is your lifesaver. This caramel mug cake is easy to make and ready within a few minutes. Switch the Vegan Pro flavor, and get yourself a new cake flavor every night.