CHOCO SUPERFOODS MUFCAKES
CHOCO SUPERFOODS MUFCAKES - RECIPE 🍫
Look at them.. waiting for you to devour them with your heart full of love and your body full of health!
Mufcakes, yes, as mix really similar to a muffin, but not as dense, and a final product as fluffy as a cupcake. 😏
You can make those mufcakes paleo and gluten-free, as they are already vegan, dairy free, refined sugar-free and really yummy! 😍
Yield: 6 mufcakes (you can easily double the recipes)
Prep time: 10mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour (or any sub for Gluten Free/paleo)
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (120gr) Almond milk (at room temperature)
- 2 tbsp. (36gr) Maple syrup
- 0.5 tbsp. (7gr) Coconut oil, melted
- 1/4cup (30g) Unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine flour, Vegan Pro protein, cacao, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vanilla, almond milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, applesauce and apple cider vinegar.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and mix until you reach a smooth batter.
- Spoon into muffin mold and bake for ~12-15 minutes. (Cooking time may vary according to your oven so insert a toothpick into the middle to check for readiness (if it comes out clean it's done!).
- Allow cooling for 10 minutes before removing from molds. (toughest part)
Don't stand there drooling in front of those vegan, protein, healthy, and delicious mufcakes too long, they will be gone!
Each cupcake only has 105 calories: 17g Carbs, 2g Fats, and 5g proteins. 😱
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in RECIPES
3 perfect flavors for a fresh, healthy, and of course tasty muffins. This recipe requires 2 bowls, 1 spoon, and little to no time. These vegan muffins are super moist, filled with blueberry, and they are nutrients dense, of course. Vegan muffins packed with 6g of protein per muffins: A go-to when you need something quick and delish!
Oven baked donuts are pretty much like a cake, but in donuts form, which makes everything better, right? A soft chocolate cake, with a hint of coffee, dipped in chocolate is such a great addition to a life! Made with superfoods and vegan protein powder, you can't have such a better combo.
Anyone who thinks oatmeal is boring has definitely never tried this recipe. A comforting breakfast which mixes crunchy and creamy, hot and cold and provides the perfect amount of sweetness. Healthy and delicious can be paired together when the food comes from plants!