CHOCO SUPERFOODS MUFCAKES - RECIPE 🍫
Look at them.. waiting for you to devour them with your heart full of love and your body full of health!
Mufcakes, yes, as mix really similar to a muffin, but not as dense, and a final product as fluffy as a cupcake. 😏
You can make those mufcakes paleo and gluten-free, as they are already vegan, dairy free, refined sugar-free and really yummy! 😍
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine flour, Vegan Pro protein, cacao, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vanilla, almond milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, applesauce and apple cider vinegar.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and mix until you reach a smooth batter.
- Spoon into muffin mold and bake for ~12-15 minutes. (Cooking time may vary according to your oven so insert a toothpick into the middle to check for readiness (if it comes out clean it's done!).
- Allow cooling for 10 minutes before removing from molds. (toughest part)
Don't stand there drooling in front of those vegan, protein, healthy, and delicious mufcakes too long, they will be gone!
Each cupcake only has 105 calories: 17g Carbs, 2g Fats, and 5g proteins. 😱
Comments will be approved before showing up.
You will wonder why you didn't mix superfoods and Strawberry Crisp dessert together before! Açaï and Goji don't taste at all in this recipe. The fruity taste mixed with the baked golden crumble will warm your heart to your soul. Adding superfoods through recipes is a good way to get a nutrient-packed dessert, as well as a fantastic taste.