CHOCO SUPERFOODS MUFCAKES
CHOCO SUPERFOODS MUFCAKES - RECIPE 🍫
Look at them.. waiting for you to devour them with your heart full of love and your body full of health!
Mufcakes, yes, as mix really similar to a muffin, but not as dense, and a final product as fluffy as a cupcake. 😏
You can make those mufcakes paleo and gluten-free, as they are already vegan, dairy free, refined sugar-free and really yummy! 😍
Yield: 6 mufcakes (you can easily double the recipes)
Prep time: 10mins
Total time: 25 mins
- 1/2 cup All-purpose flour (or any sub for Gluten Free/paleo)
- 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. Baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup (120gr) Almond milk (at room temperature)
- 2 tbsp. (36gr) Maple syrup
- 0.5 tbsp. (7gr) Coconut oil, melted
- 1/4cup (30g) Unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine flour, Vegan Pro protein, cacao, baking soda, baking powder, and salt into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the vanilla, almond milk, maple syrup, coconut oil, applesauce and apple cider vinegar.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry and mix until you reach a smooth batter.
- Spoon into muffin mold and bake for ~12-15 minutes. (Cooking time may vary according to your oven so insert a toothpick into the middle to check for readiness (if it comes out clean it's done!).
- Allow cooling for 10 minutes before removing from molds. (toughest part)
Don't stand there drooling in front of those vegan, protein, healthy, and delicious mufcakes too long, they will be gone!
Each cupcake only has 105 calories: 17g Carbs, 2g Fats, and 5g proteins. 😱
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in RECIPES
Having a healthy breakfast waiting for you in the fridge when you are tight on your schedule is one of the best ways to avoid unhealthy decisions. This chia pudding offers protein, fibers, complex carbohydrates and of course, doesn't compromise any flavor. Create this recipe to have delicious snacks or breakfast on hand!
If you are craving a delicious, sweet, and indulgent sandwich cookie, you had to try this healthy version! It does taste exactly like the real deal, but it homemade, easy to do, and way better for you than the store-bough version! Made with bananas, oats and vegan protein, you'll be impressed!
Don't get me wrong, a fruit smoothie is delicious, fresh and sweet. However, adding vegetables is a nice way to increase your veggie consumption, as well as having a smoothie as good as your fruity one. In the article, see tips and combo ideas for your next morning creation.