Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola (Oil-Free)
Chocolate peanut butter granola (Oil-Free)
This granola is all that is simpler, nourishing and yummy in the world. The chocolate vegan pro and the natural peanut butter make it deliciously irresistible and although it does not contain a trace of oil, it is still crispy as desired! It quickly became my children's favorite!
2 cup Oatmeal
1/2 cup Chopped Dates
1/2 cup Chopped Walnut
1/3 cup Unsweetened Coconut
2 tsp Chia Seeds
1/4 cup Water
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
2 tbs Natural Peanut Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 F (180 C) and cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, in the order listed (except for the dark chocolate chips), then bake for 22 minutes.
3. Halfway through cooking, remove the baking sheet from the oven, stir the granola and put it back in the oven for the remaining time.
4. Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes before adding the dark chocolate chips.
5. Let cool completely and store it in an airtight container at room temperature.
By Sara Girard
Writer at RAW Nutritional
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in RECIPES
Pineapple is a great fruit to use in baking since it offers a sweet taste, but also a fresh twist to every recipe. In this one, we mixed butterscotch vegan pro to pineapple cake batter to create flavorful, light and moist mini cakes; a fun version to you regular cakes.
If you are craving the flavor of chocolate cookies, this recipe will most likely satisfy your taste buds. Mixing Cookies N' Cream vegan pro to hazelnut-chocolate butter, and oatmeal, you get a substantial smoothie that tastes delicious.
Cookies N cream donuts doesn't disappoint. This recipe is decadent and offers the best chocolate, cookies, and vanilla flavor in once. Adding Vegan Pro to it boosts the protein content, and gives deeper cookie flavor.