Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola (Oil-Free)
Chocolate peanut butter granola (Oil-Free)
This granola is all that is simpler, nourishing and yummy in the world. The chocolate vegan pro and the natural peanut butter make it deliciously irresistible and although it does not contain a trace of oil, it is still crispy as desired! It quickly became my children's favorite!
2 cup Oatmeal
1/2 cup Chopped Dates
1/2 cup Chopped Walnut
1/3 cup Unsweetened Coconut
2 tsp Chia Seeds
1/4 cup Water
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
2 tbs Natural Peanut Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 F (180 C) and cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, in the order listed (except for the dark chocolate chips), then bake for 22 minutes.
3. Halfway through cooking, remove the baking sheet from the oven, stir the granola and put it back in the oven for the remaining time.
4. Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes before adding the dark chocolate chips.
5. Let cool completely and store it in an airtight container at room temperature.
By Sara Girard
Writer at RAW Nutritional
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in RECIPES
This mocktail will offer you all the same perks of a cocktail, without the alcohol and the sugar. Sweetened naturally with fruits, this refreshing drink will be perfect for the afternoon break on hot summer days.
Pink lemonade, Malibu and Cranberries are calling for a delicious, sweet and tart drink on a summer day. Filled with electrolytes, it won't leave you dehydrated and craving for water. Enjoy your cocktail while taking your health journey into consideration.
There is not a lot of desserts that come up in front of this one when you are looking for Vanilla Glazed Donut Holes. A maple-vanilla icing never disappoints! This recipe calls for pantry ingredients and doesn't require expert baking skills.