Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola (Oil-Free)
Chocolate peanut butter granola (Oil-Free)
This granola is all that is simpler, nourishing and yummy in the world. The chocolate vegan pro and the natural peanut butter make it deliciously irresistible and although it does not contain a trace of oil, it is still crispy as desired! It quickly became my children's favorite!
2 cup Oatmeal
1/2 cup Chopped Dates
1/2 cup Chopped Walnut
1/3 cup Unsweetened Coconut
2 tsp Chia Seeds
1/4 cup Water
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
2 tbs Natural Peanut Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 F (180 C) and cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, in the order listed (except for the dark chocolate chips), then bake for 22 minutes.
3. Halfway through cooking, remove the baking sheet from the oven, stir the granola and put it back in the oven for the remaining time.
4. Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes before adding the dark chocolate chips.
5. Let cool completely and store it in an airtight container at room temperature.
By Sara Girard
Writer at RAW Nutritional
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Here's a whole new way to enjoy your cookie dough: our no-bake energy balls. They can be kept in the freezer for up to 6 months, so you'll never run out of treats whenever you crave sweet things.
Cupcakes, YAY! Is your birthday coming soon? Well, if I were you, I would surely ask a family member or a friend to make these for me on this unique and memorable day. You will also be amazed by its fluffy chocolate frosting (made with our Pure Organic Cacao powder).
RAW Nutritional's line of superfoods won't stop growing. We were able to create a super nutritious snack in the form of protein bars! They are high in fibre, carbohydrates, protein and omega-3. In addition, this combination of 4 superfoods does not require any cooking.