Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola (Oil-Free)
Chocolate peanut butter granola (Oil-Free)
This granola is all that is simpler, nourishing and yummy in the world. The chocolate vegan pro and the natural peanut butter make it deliciously irresistible and although it does not contain a trace of oil, it is still crispy as desired! It quickly became my children's favorite!
2 cup Oatmeal
1/2 cup Chopped Dates
1/2 cup Chopped Walnut
1/3 cup Unsweetened Coconut
2 tsp Chia Seeds
1/4 cup Water
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
2 tbs Natural Peanut Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 F (180 C) and cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, in the order listed (except for the dark chocolate chips), then bake for 22 minutes.
3. Halfway through cooking, remove the baking sheet from the oven, stir the granola and put it back in the oven for the remaining time.
4. Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes before adding the dark chocolate chips.
5. Let cool completely and store it in an airtight container at room temperature.
By Sara Girard
Writer at RAW Nutritional
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in RECIPES
Tender oatmeal cookies, with dried cranberries and vegan chocolate chips... What else could you ask for? Pop them only 12 minutes in your oven, and you're good to go! Easy to bake with your kids, this protein cookie recipe will become a favorite throughout the year.
Could you name a better way to incorporate full, nutritious ingredients in just a few minutes of cooking? These pumpkin energy balls will be satisfying your tummy for a good part of the day. Our advice: multiply this recipe for you to always have a complete snack on hand!
It's the "PSL" season! (Also known as the "Pumpkin Spice Latte" season). We know you love it just as much as we do. This is exactly the reason why we decided to create the perfect accompaniment for your lattes and coffees. With its subtle caramel taste, your taste buds will thank you!