Express healthy snacks (sweet and salty versions)
Express Healthy Snacks (Sweet and Salty Versions)
When it comes to snacks, it is easy to lack inspiration and then turn to those already prepared.
It is also easy to think that it takes too much time to make homemade versions.
However, many recipes and combinations of ingredients only take a few minutes to prepare. We cannot even call them recipes because of how simple they are. Whether to satisfy a craving for sweet or salty, there is something for everyone!
Here are some suggestions for express healthy snacks:
1) Extremely fast version to prepare: Almond butter directly on a banana or apple slices.
2) Healthy chocolate fondue: Almond butter mixed with melted black chocolate chips in which you dip the fruits of your choice.
3) Rice cake on which you spread almond butter and banana slices.
4) A protein smoothie (read this article to find out everything about the ingredients to include for a perfect smoothie).
5) Banana ice cream: This recipe is perfect because once you know the base, you can create several combinations. It is also delicious and suitable for both adults and children.
Here's how to make a banana ice cream:
1. Freeze at least 24 hours in advance two peel bananas in pieces.
2. Place both frozen bananas in the blender with the "flavor" ingredients of your ice cream.
3. Flavor ingredient ideas: cocoa powder, peanut butter, other frozen fruits, vanilla essence, protein powder, jam, chocolate chips, oats, etc.
4. Feel free to try a combination of flavors: chocolate chips and oats for an ice-cream style cookies, cocoa powder and peanut butter for a Reese style, etc.
5. Start the blender once all the ingredients inside. * If your blender is having trouble making the mix smooth, add a touch of vegetable milk and do not hesitate to stop it a few times to mix it by hand.
6. Stop mixing when the texture is creamy and enjoy immediately.
7) Yogurt parfait: Mix yogurt with a little protein powder, add granola and fruit on top.
8) Express Apple Crumble: Mix unsweetened applesauce, a little cinnamon powder and quick-cooking oatmeal. Let rest a few hours for a more interesting taste.
1) High Protein Snack: Edamame with a little fleur de sel on the top.
2) Nature popcorn in which you put some oil and nutritional yeast (this gives a cheddar taste to your popcorn).
3) Homemade hummus dip. The base of hummus is chickpeas, tahini, lemon, some oil, and spices. With this base, you can create different versions by adding ingredients such as dried tomatoes, olives, roasted peppers, hot peppers, Greek spices, etc.
4) Toast with avocado with sliced tomatoes, a little balsamic vinegar, basil (fresh or powdered), salt, and pepper.
5) When you crave salty, but not necessarily to eat: in a cup, drink a tasty homemade vegetable broth.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in RECIPES
If you want a simple, quick and filling breakfast, try these pancakes recipes. You'll eat a deluxe tasting breakfast, without the headache of a big preparation. This will leave room into your day to enjoy the sun and take care of yourself!