FLOURLESS VEGAN SWEET POTATO FUDGES (4 INGREDIENTS & 1 BOWL RECIPE)
Using sweet potato as a base for a decadent and rich chocolaty fudge will be the most mesmerizing things you've done this week, I promise. Vegetables in sweet desserts can often be tricky and create doubt in your mind before you even attempt the recipe.
The fudgy, rich yet light texture of those fudges will remind you of an unhealthy treat, but without all the crap inside. You can almost taste the texture and smell the taste by only looking at the pictures... Wait what?
The fudge itself requires only 4 ingredients, and you can add another ingredient if you want it even more decadent, with a ganache on top.
You'll be able to whip up this recipe super rapidly and easily, which make it super interesting if you need to re-do it the next day; If it disappears as fast has it did here.
This recipe is:
--> 4 ingredients only
--> Refined sugar-free (without the ganache)
--> Best snack to instantly satisfy a sweet tooth
--> One bowl recipe
Ingredients (6 servings)
- 2 small sweet potato boiled and pureed (Approx. 1 cup)
- 1.5 Tbsp. Maple Syrup (27gr)
- 5 Tbsp Almond Butter (or Peanut Butter) (64g)
- 4 Tbsp. @Rawnutritional 100% Pure Cacao Powder (20g)
- 3 Tbsp Vegan Chocolate Chips (45g)
1. Turn your oven to 350 Fahrenheit
2. In a bowl, mix the sweet potato puree, the Maple Syrup, and the Almond Butter, until well combined.
3. Add the cacao powder, and mix again, until the mixture is entirely homogeneous.
4. Pour in a baking tray lined with parchment paper, and bake for 20 minutes.
5. Let cool down completely
6. Melt the chocolate chips and pour on top of the fudge, and let cool again.
7. Cut into 6 and devour!
Comments will be approved before showing up.