Fluffiest Vegan Protein Pancakes
This recipe is the perfect one on cold rainy days, where you just want to eat something cozy, warm, light and fluffy!
That is right, I'm pretty sure you'll love this recipe as much as I do. Those pancakes are light, fluffy, thick, and won't have any difficulties absorbing the delightful syrup, jam, peanut butter or melted chocolate you'll pour on top!
There's no applesauce and bananas into this recipe, it is literally the real deal: almost a cake but in pancakes forms.
If you are looking for healthier pancakes recipes, cruise into our recipes sections to find one. We do have multiple healthy recipes. HOWEVER! Sometimes it is just fine to create a balance between healthier and not so much healthy food.
Protein has been added to this recipe, but you can remove the protein powder and replace it with flour if you don't want that protein boost!
Ingredients (serve 1 or 2)
- 2/3 cup plain white flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup dairy-free milk
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
1. In a large bowl, mix the dry ingredient until homogeneous.
2. Add the wet ingredients and stir until well combined. The texture should be runny but thick
3. Heat a pan on low-medium heat, and coat with non-stick spray or oil if you prefer.
4. Pour the batter into the pan (amount of batter depends on how big you want your pancakes) and cook for 20-30 seconds before delicately flipping the pancakes. Bubbles should start to form before flipping. Cook on this side for another 20 seconds.
5. Repeat with the rest of the batter.
Top with anything you want: Syrup, jam, chocolate, fruits, granola, peanut butter, vegan yogourt, vegan ice cream, there are no limit! Then Serve and devour!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in RECIPES
3 perfect flavors for a fresh, healthy, and of course tasty muffins. This recipe requires 2 bowls, 1 spoon, and little to no time. These vegan muffins are super moist, filled with blueberry, and they are nutrients dense, of course. Vegan muffins packed with 6g of protein per muffins: A go-to when you need something quick and delish!
Oven baked donuts are pretty much like a cake, but in donuts form, which makes everything better, right? A soft chocolate cake, with a hint of coffee, dipped in chocolate is such a great addition to a life! Made with superfoods and vegan protein powder, you can't have such a better combo.
Anyone who thinks oatmeal is boring has definitely never tried this recipe. A comforting breakfast which mixes crunchy and creamy, hot and cold and provides the perfect amount of sweetness. Healthy and delicious can be paired together when the food comes from plants!