Healthy Vegan Brownies
Everyone knows that brownies aren't the healthiest snack. Well, not those ones!
These delicious chocolate squares are almost fat-free, they are wheat-free and contain only 2gr of added sugar.
Naturally sweet and chocolatey, they will perfectly fill your sweet tooth and your afternoon cravings!
Ingredients (9 brownies)
¾ cup sweet potatoes cut into cubes
½ cup of unsweetened apple sauce
½ cup of dates
2 tbsp. maple syrup
1 tbsp. vanilla extract
½ cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
½ cup oatmeal
1/3 cup cocoa
1 serving of Chocolate Vegan Pro
A pinch of salt
30 gr melted dark chocolate
1. Preheat the oven to 350 ° F and line an 8 x 8 baking pan with parchment paper.
2. In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil and add the sweet potato cubes. Boil for 5 minutes, then soak the cubes in cold water for a few minutes.
3. In a blender, mix sweet potatoes, compote, dates, maple syrup and vanilla together until smooth and even.
4. Pour the mixture into a large bowl and add the milk. Stir well.
5. In a small bowl, combine the oatmeal, cocoa, salt and protein powder.
6. Add the dry mix to the liquid mixture, stirring constantly.
7. Add the dark chocolate and stir.
8. Spread the mixture in the baking pan.
9. Bake for 25 minutes.
10. Let cool and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in RECIPES
If you want a simple, quick and filling breakfast, try these pancakes recipes. You'll eat a deluxe tasting breakfast, without the headache of a big preparation. This will leave room into your day to enjoy the sun and take care of yourself!