MAPLE, ALMOND & BLUEBERRY MUFFINS (Protein)
Try these blueberry muffins; Tasting a hint of maple and almond with the fresh fruit is totally a winning combo!
Enjoy those at breakfast paired with a smoothie bowl or non-dairy yogourt, as a snack when you are on the go or really anytime you want a fresh and sweet treat!
The Maple-Vanilla Vegan Pro helps sweetened the recipe, adds some protein to the muffins and keeps them super moist!
Also, we didn't back off on the blueberry, we wanted it fruity, but feel free to reduce the quantity!
1. Preheat oven at 350C
2. In a small bowl, mix flax meal with water, and set aside for 10 minutes.
3. While the flax meal is thickening, add the oats flour, almond flour, vegan pro, baking powder, and baking soda in a medium bowl. Mix well.
4. Add the apple cider vinegar, almond butter coconut sugar, and vanilla extract to the dry ingredients, and mix until homogenous.
5. Fold in the blueberry and pour into a muffin pan greased of line with muffin tray.
6. Sprinkles some maple flakes on top and bake for 25 minutes.
Comments will be approved before showing up.