Who does not like the combination of chocolate and coffee?
I'm a big fan of it. I can't resist it cookies, especially when they are ready in less than 20 minutes, and are make with those 2 flavours. These delicious cookies only use simple ingredients that you certainly all have in your pantry!
6 tbsp softened vegan margarine
3/4 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup very strong coffee
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
pinch of salt
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
1. Start by preheating your oven to 350 F (180 C) and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Reserve.
2. Soften your vegan margarine for 20 seconds, then add to it, using a whisk, the brown sugar, strong coffee and vanilla extract.
3. In a small bowl, mix the dry ingredients together: baking powder, pinch of salt, coffee wafers vegan pro, cocoa and all-purpose flour.
4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, then add the dark chocolate chips.
5. Using a small ice cream scoop, form balls that you will place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 16 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes before tasting.
By Sara Girard
Writer at Raw Nutritional
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in RECIPES
Tender oatmeal cookies, with dried cranberries and vegan chocolate chips... What else could you ask for? Pop them only 12 minutes in your oven, and you're good to go! Easy to bake with your kids, this protein cookie recipe will become a favorite throughout the year.
Could you name a better way to incorporate full, nutritious ingredients in just a few minutes of cooking? These pumpkin energy balls will be satisfying your tummy for a good part of the day. Our advice: multiply this recipe for you to always have a complete snack on hand!
It's the "PSL" season! (Also known as the "Pumpkin Spice Latte" season). We know you love it just as much as we do. This is exactly the reason why we decided to create the perfect accompaniment for your lattes and coffees. With its subtle caramel taste, your taste buds will thank you!