A sticky vanilla based, covered with a layer of gooey peanut butter and topped with fresh homemade jelly, this is what your dreams are made of!
You get a quick and satisfying snack with this recipe, and you can even make it part of your breakfast if you top a smoothie bowl or vegan yogourt with this granola bar. Also super decadent as a dessert, to get this sweet little touch after a meal!
-> No Bake Recipe
-> Easy & Quickly Done
-> Refined Sugar-Free
-> Few ingredients
Ingredients for 6 bars
100g Pitted Date Medjools (around 4-5)
1 cup oats
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. Himalayan Pink Salt
1/2 tsp. @Rawnutritional 100% Pure Maca Powder
Peanut Butter Layer
8 Tbsp Powdered Peanut butter (PB2 is used here)
2 Tbsp Organic Unsalted & unsweetened Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp of Homemade Jelly for a healthier version or else, jelly from the store also works
1. Soak the dates in hot water if they are not super fresh, then blend in a food processor with the rest of the base ingredients until you get a sticky dough (add a bit of the dates water if it's not sticky enough, really slowly)
2. Press into a square bowl lined with parchment paper, the dough to form the base.
3. In a small bowl, mix the powdered peanut butter and the peanut butter with 3 Tbsp of water. You should get a thick but still runny peanut butter "paste."
4. Pour the peanut butter mixture on top and then put the jelly on the peanut butter layer. Mix gently with a knife to get the jelly into the peanut butter.
5. Let sit in the fridge to cool down and store there or in the freezer
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Cinnamon sugar swirl inside a fluffy and light bread is a winner combo at every time. Simple ingredients are required to bake this healthy dessert. But of course, dessert isn't the only way to enjoy a gluten-free, vegan, and peanut free delight creation like this. One or two slices for breakfast or as a snack do the tricks!
A fudge made out of sweet potato, almond butter, maple syrup, and cacao powder. Rich, decadent, full of antioxidants and super simple to make. It is vegan, gluten-free, refined sugar-free and healthy for you. A One-Bowl recipe is always a winner, especially when it's chocolaty.