Raspberry & Chocolate chips are one of our house's favorite combos flavors when it comes to cookies. You get the "tangy" from the raspberry and the perfect sweet spot with the chocolate chips. Plus, incorporation Vegan Pro in many recipes helps to get a little bit of protein other than in main meals.
This recipe must be your next one since it requires minimal kitchen equipment, takes no time to whip up and taste incredibly tasty.
Ingredients (10-12 Cookies)
1 1/4 cup Frozen Raspberries
4 Tbsp Ground Flaxseed
3/4 cup All-purpose Flour (you can use GF alternative)
1 1/4 cup Oatmeals
2 scoop Maple vanilla Vegan Pro
1/4 cup Organic Coconut Sugar
1/2 Tbsp Baking Powder
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 Tbsp Cinnamon
1 to 1 1/4 cup Non-Dairy Milk
1 Tbsp. Peanut Butter (Or other nuts/seeds butter)
3 Tbsp Vegan Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a medium bowl, set aside the frozen raspberries.
3. In a large bowl, mix ground flax seeds, flour, oats, Vegan Pro, organic coconut sugar, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Mix until well combine.
4. Pour the milk on top of the dry ingredient (start with less than add depending on the consistency) and spread the peanut butter around. Stir well until everything is homogenous. If your dough is too thick, add more milk. The dough should be firm but manageable.
5. Add the chocolate chip and fold.
6. Spoon cookies on a lined baking tray, and bake for 18-19 minutes.
Let chill until cold!
*Store in the fridges up to 6 days and freezer up to 2 months
Comments will be approved before showing up.