Sesame-Maple Cookies (Vegan + Gluten Free)
Those cookies are made with Tahini, which is sesame seeds turn into butter. Sesame seeds provide a great source of copper and are also high in manganese, calcium, phosphorus, magnesium, iron, and zinc.
With only 8 ingredients, they are easy to make but so satisfying. They are the perfect plant-based snack. The nuttiness mixed with the crispy exterior and the flaky (buttery) texture inside makes the perfect trio.
--> Soy Free
--> Refined sugar-free
Ingredients (Makes 12 cookies)
1 cup Tahini
1/2 cup Maple Syrup
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 Cup Oats Flour
1/4 Maple Vanilla Vegan Pro
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2 Tbsp sesame seeds
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all wet ingredients. Mix well.
3. Add in dry ingredients and mix until well incorporated
4. Scoop cookie dough onto baking sheet (about 2 Tbsp dough per cookie).
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 12minutes, or until slightly browned on the bottom.
Let the cookies cool on a pan at room temperature before enjoying.
*Store in the refrigerator in a airtight container for 5 days and up to 2 months in the freezer.
Comments will be approved before showing up.