Sweet Potato Bites (Gluten Free + Vegan)
Sweet Potato Bites (Gluten-Free + Vegan)
We all have this moment when there are leftover potatoes in the fridges, and we don't feel like eating it again for lunch. Plus, the kids are coming back from school in a few hours, and I doubt they will complain about that cozy and spiced scent when entering the house.
This receipt is the perfect one to pass already cooked sweet potatoes, and create a delicious snack, breakfast, to have along with fruit, smoothie, fruit juice, to crumble on top of a yogourt, or to pack with you to the gym!
You can definitely play with the spice and add more ginger, nutmeg, pumpkin spice, even gingerbread spice if you prefer a strong spiced taste.
Simple, easy, and pretty quick to do, you'll have few ingredients to mixed, and you are right to the oven!
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with liners or nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk mashed sweet potato, coconut oil, flax eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla until well combined.
- In a small bowl, mix oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and pumpkin spice.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until combined.
- Pour into muffin tin and bake for about 22 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in RECIPES
If you want a simple, quick and filling breakfast, try these pancakes recipes. You'll eat a deluxe tasting breakfast, without the headache of a big preparation. This will leave room into your day to enjoy the sun and take care of yourself!