Vanilla-Açaï Vegan Rice Pudding
A recurrent question about how to use Açaï powder inspired us to level up our cooking game and tried to add Açaï powder in unusual recipes. When people are not sure about buying our 100% Pure Açaï powder, we can't tell them how much recipes can be made with this potent superfood. 😍It exists unlimited ways to include this antioxidant powder into your daily routine. 👌🏼I think we did pretty well with this creamy, and tasteful Vegan Rice Pudding.
Look at the recipe below with only clean ingredients 👇🏼 How can you don't want to make it? Suitable for kids, vegans, as a snack, as a breakfast, it is a really nice way to enjoy a sweet taste.
- ¼ cup white round-shaped rice (Brown rice works)
- 1 cups natural or vanilla-flavored soy milk (or any other vegan milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp Açaï powder diluted in little water to prevent crumbs
- ⅛ cup Maple Syrups
- Rinse the rice with water.
- Add rice to a medium saucepan. Add sugar, vanilla, and the half the milk.
- Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until the milk is absorbed. Add the other half and let the milk absorb while cooking on low heat and stirring occasionally.
- After ~30 minutes, the magic happened and it will be ready. Cover with a lid. Let it cool at room temperature.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in RECIPES
If you want a simple, quick and filling breakfast, try these pancakes recipes. You'll eat a deluxe tasting breakfast, without the headache of a big preparation. This will leave room into your day to enjoy the sun and take care of yourself!