When you can turn your grandma's favorites dessert into a vegan & healthy option, you know it'll be a good day! Filling and sweet, this vegan date Squares will keep you warm in the colder time coming at us.
Using the whole dates to sweet this recipe make a difference: its naturally high fiber content won’t have the same effect on insulin and blood glucose levels as sugar. It also means you’ll benefit from the nutrients this delightful fruit has to offer!
We can continue so long with benefits and positive aspect of this recipe, so you can be convinced and try them... But just read the highlight list above and the choice should be clear
--> Refined sugar-free
--> Super simple
--> Made with Vegan Protein
--> Sweet and so comforting
--> Made with healthy ingredients
Ingredients for 8 bars
1 cup + 1/4 Pitted Medjool Dates
1 tbsp + 1/2 Lemon Juice
1/4 cup Cashew Milk
1/2 tsp Cinnamon
1/4 cup Almond Flour
1 cup + 1/4 Oats
1/2 cup Raw Nutritional Maple Vanilla Vegan Pro
2 tbsp Coconut Flour
2 tbsp Grounded Chia Seed
1 tbsp Coconut Sugar
pinch of salt
1/2 tsp Baking soda
1tsp baking Powder
2 single container of unsweetened applesauce (about 1 cup)
1. Preheat your oven to 180*C/ 350*F
2. In a food processor, filling ingredient and blend until you get a slick and homogeneous past.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine crust ingredients with a spatula until you have a thick, smooth dough.
4. Line a loaf pan with parchment paper and spread out 1/2 of the crust mixture to the edges, by pressing it to have it compact.
5. Add the filling on top, spread evenly, and then add the rest of the crust mixture on top of that.
6. Bake for 30ish minutes!
7. Let it cool down completely, cut it in bars the size you desired and then enjoy.
Comments will be approved before showing up.