JUICING OR NOT JUICING?
First of all, what is juicing? The definition of this term is usually a period of 3 to 10 day when your diet consists of only fruits and vegetable juices.
They are multiple pros and cons of juicing. Let's see both
- When juicing, you got your daily dose of fruits and veggies, plus you get the chance to step out of your routine and try new ones. Discovering juice recipe is also a great part of this process, a diversified diet is an important aspect to live a healthy lifestyle.
- Your body can easily absorb the nutrients since the breakdown of it is diminished due to the lack of insoluble fiber remove with the juicing process. In other words, you are drinking multivitamin that tastes good.
- Since fruits and veggies contain lots of water, you stay hydrated simply.
- One of the most known and research effect if the digestive system breaks. Your body is continually in breakdown mode, especially if you are eating lots protein. Giving a pause to your organs for few days can be super beneficial for your body.
-If juice cleanse is done for an extended period, lean muscle mass can be affected, as well as your metabolism.
-While processing the foods through the juicer, you lose lots (if not all) of the fiber content, along with antioxidants and phytochemical contain in the skin.
-Your body doesn't need an external source to clean the "toxins" and chemical you absorb on the daily. It already has its process to get rid of those.
-If you are not consuming loads of fruits and vegetable regularly, your body can react, and it may lead to blood sugar swing for this period.
- The price of juicing kit out there can be costly if you are not doing your juice yourself.
These are the most popular and impacting pros and cons of juicing.
Before starting any juicing, make sure to inform you about it and how to do it healthily, and do it for the great reason.
Comments will be approved before showing up.
You will wonder why you didn't mix superfoods and Strawberry Crisp dessert together before! Açaï and Goji don't taste at all in this recipe. The fruity taste mixed with the baked golden crumble will warm your heart to your soul. Adding superfoods through recipes is a good way to get a nutrient-packed dessert, as well as a fantastic taste.