Handcrafted coconut bowls made from 100% natural & organic coconut are always a welcome addition to your kitchen
This eco-friendly item is one more step towards a waste-free living and a conscious way of helping Vietnamese fairtrade farmers.
By recycling and giving love to coconut shells that have been throw away for being imperfect, we create eco-friendly bowls that you can eat from.
Each bite & each look gives you some tropical feels. You can use it as a salad bowl, smoothie bowl or even as a simple art item.
Our FDA approved coconut bowl make food look a little better, and is perfect for being used hundred times, yet still be biodegradable.
Plastics can't be recycled; coconuts can!
Don't be afraid of having coconut bark in your food; Each bowl is smoothened inside and out, with organic coconut oil, avoiding any artificial ingredients during the whole revamp from coconut to coconut bowl.
Why choosing to burn our logo on the coconut? We wanted to avoid any form of paint or ink.
As we all know, the more it's RAW, the more we like it.
Each coconut has it's unique shape, color, size, and marks. There no bowl identical, which is pretty amazing.
However, the average size is:
- Diameter 12cm - 14cm (Average 13cm)
- Depth 5cm - 6cm (Average 5.5cm)
- Volume 500ml - 600ml (Average 550ml)
Once received, rinse your bowl at room temperature water before use.
- Do not use for hot foods (if it's too hot for your skin, it's too hot for this bowl)
- Gently Hand-wash with lukewarm soapy water.
-Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for an extended period.
- Do not expose your bowl to extreme heat
- Not recommended for refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
- If you can, polish your coconut bowl with coconut oil as often as you like to rehydrate your bowl and revive it's sleek and shiny finish. We recommend every 10 washes.
THE BEST TASTING VEGAN PROTEIN EVER MADE Our great tasting Vanilla-Maple Vegan Protein is healthy...
Tastes Like Health Remember the entire rainbow of vegetable colors we are supposed to include...
Broken cell wall : Algae & Superfoods Consuming our 5-7 serving of veggies per day...
Algae? I'd rather eat sushis... Spirulina is considered the most nutrient-dense food on the planet....