How To Choose The Right Protein Powder?
How to choose the right protein powder?
Finding THE right protein powder can be a real headache and a waste of money.
It can take several trials before you find the one that you really enjoy and digest well. It’s really disappointing when you buy one, which is pretty expensive, and finally, you have to pinch your nose and gulp it down to avoid bad taste.
I, myself, went through this testing phase before finally finding what was perfect for me: Raw Nutritional. To make sure you avoid trying different brands and lose more money, here's an article that will guide you to make the right choices, and of course, convince you to try the Vegan Pro. You'll finally be set on your next protein powder to choose.
First: Why try Raw Nutritional's Vegan Pro rather than another brand?
For four main reasons:
1) Because it has no unpleasant aftertaste, a critical point! Actually, you can taste and appreciate the different flavors without having to make faces. It’s quite rare for plant-based protein powder!
2) For its texture, which is not powdery and grainy. Have you ever had a smoothie with protein powder and just felt like you were drinking a sandy mixture? Yes? Well, that won't be the case with the Vegan Pro. The texture is smooth, and the powder mixes very well with the liquid. It is due to using ground flax seeds as the main thickener, to give a silky smooth texture to the protein, when enjoying in drinks.
3) Because it digests really well. Protein powders can be very difficult for many people to digest. Those that contain milk are, because many people are lactose intolerant and some vegans are, because of the powder of some legumes they may contain. For my part, I find that Vegan Pro is the one that I digest the best (and I usually have a capricious digestive system). Several people also told me the same thing! Using only pea protein, it makes the protein hypoallergenic and easy to digest. There's no soy, rice, or gluten to compromise it.
4) For its original and truly delicious flavors. Typically, brands offer 2 main flavors: chocolate and vanilla (and often it doesn't even taste that). With Raw Nutritional, it's great to have access to other original flavors like Cookies N’ Cream, Butterscotch, Coffee Wafers, and many more.
Speaking of flavors, which to choose according to your tastes?
If you want to use it in several recipes:
One of the most versatile flavors, in my opinion, is the Maple-Vanilla Vegan Pro.
It is perfect to add as much too fruity, sweet, chocolate smoothies, or to several baking recipes.
You can easily add them to your cookies, muffins, pancakes, or others without it dominating the taste of the recipe. It's just perfect for adding in almost any situation. It adds a touch of sweetness and vanilla.
If you have a sweet tooth:
From my point of view, there are 3 flavors that you are likely to enjoy:
- The Chocolate one has a deep and rich chocolate taste but is not bitter. If you are a fan of everything chocolate, you will love it!
- The Butterscotch one. Do you love chewy caramel candy? This one is for you.
- Cookies N’ cream. It tastes like an oreo, but the sweetness is balanced perfectly. You will the impression of eating oreo, without the sugar rush.
If you are more of the fruity type:
If you are not a fan of sweet desserts, the Very Berry flavor is a very good option for you.
Mix it with other frozen fruit in a smoothie and you will be delighted!
It’s also a perfect afternoon snack.
If coffee is one of your favorite drinks:
You really need to try the Coffee-Wafers flavor.
You will find the good taste of the coffee you love so much in addition to a little sweet chocolate touch.
One more opportunity to rediscover the flavor of coffee in your day!
So… which one do you want the most? Order it here and finally taste THE protein powder made for you: https://rawnutritional.com/collections/protein-powders
By Priscilia Vaillancourt
Writer at Raw Nutritional