Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal
Apple Pie Baked Oatmeal 🍎
Let's appreciate some fall recipe while we are still in season, before jumping into the winter ones! Even though there we are in early December, the snow is falling almost every day for at least 1 weeks now. We couldn't tell it is still fall season here in Canada.
Since apple picking was not long time ago, using fresh local apples in a recipe like this one is fantastic. Also, adding the Maple-Vanilla flavored Vegan Pro gives a little boost of protein to this healthy carby meal!
--> No refined-Sugar
--> No dairy
--> No gluten
--> Great source of complex and simple carbohydrates
--> Good amount of fibers
--> Easy to prepare
--> Delicious to devour
Ingredients (1 serving - Picture is the serving divide)
3/4 Cups Oats
1 Cup Non-dairy Milk
1 tsp Chia Seed
1 Small Apple
1-2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup (depends on how sweet you like your oatmeal)
1 heaped Tbsp Maple-Vanilla Vegan Pro
1/2 tsp. Cinnamon
1/4 tsp. Nutmeg
Topping: Vegan Yogourt, more maple syrup, fruits, etc...
1. Preheat oven to 350F
2. In a mixing bowl, add the oats
3. In a blender, mix the milk, chia seeds, half the apple, maple syrup, Vegan Pro, cinnamon and nutmeg.
4. Pour the homogenous liquid in the bowls of oats and mix until all incorporated.
5. Transfer the oats blend in an oven-safe bowl
6. Chopped the other half of the apple and put on top of your oats, and bake for 25 minutes or until the center is pretty cooked. (should have a "caky" consistency)
7. Let cool for 5-10 minutes, Garnish with your favorite toppings, and you have a fantastic and filling breakfast!