5 tbsp Softened vegan margarine (25 sec microwave)
1/3 cup Brown sugar
1/4 cup Maple syrup
1/4 cup Plant-based milk
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
Pinch of salt
1 Scoop Raw Nutritional butterscotch vegan pro
1. Start by preheating your oven to 350 F (180 C) and cover an 8 x 8-inch (20 x 20 cm) pan with parchment paper. Reserve.
2. Soften your vegan margarine for 20 seconds, then add brown sugar, maple syrup, plant-based milk, and vanilla extract to it. Mix with a whisk.
3. Add baking powder, a pinch of salt, vegan pro
butterscotch, and add all-purpose flour gradually, 1/2 cup at a time.
4. Finally, add the walnuts then mix just enough to incorporate.
5. Pour the preparation into the prepared mould then bake for 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool 10 minutes before cutting into squares and serving.
By Sara Girard
Writer at Raw Nutritional
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.