Cacao Coffee Donuts (One Bowl + No-Oil)
Cacao Coffee Donuts
When craving a caky double chocolate coffee glazed donuts and craving health at the same time, it can be a bit confusing in which craving to dive in. Well, let's have both with this recipe!
A super moist and soft chocolate coffee donut dipped in vegan chocolate, the only thing you need to stay on top of your health journey and cure your sweet tooth.
This recipe requires ONLY one bowl and a spoon, few on hands ingredients that you probably have in your pantry and can be made under 30 minutes.
It has all you need to be satisfied; incredible taste, nice texture, fibers & proteins!
Ingredients (5 donuts)
2 Tbsp. Grounded Flax Seeds (+ 2 Tbsp Water to create an "egg")
1/4 cup Almond Flour
1/4 cup Oats Flour
1 tsp. Baking Powder
2 tsp. @Rawnutritional 100% Cacao Powder
1 scoop @Rawnutritional Coffee-Wafers Vegan Pro
1/2 tsp. Instant coffee
1 Single Serving Container Unsweetened Applesauce (about 1/3 cup)
3 Tbsp Non-Dairy Milk
1/3 cups Vegan Chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 355F
2. In a medium bowl, create the flax egg mixing Grounded flax seeds and water. Wait 10 minutes.
3. In this bowl, add almond flour, oats flour, baking powder, cacao powder, vegan pro, instant coffee, and mix.
4. To this thick, still powdered, mixture, add the applesauce and non-dairy milk. Mix until homogenous.
5. In a nonstick donut pan, pour the batter in 5 donuts hole and bake for 20 minutes.
6. Melt the chocolate chips and dipped the donuts in it once they are completely cooled.
Decorate as you wish & enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.