Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola (Oil-Free)
Chocolate peanut butter granola (Oil-Free)
This granola is all that is simpler, nourishing and yummy in the world. The chocolate vegan pro and the natural peanut butter make it deliciously irresistible and although it does not contain a trace of oil, it is still crispy as desired! It quickly became my children's favorite!
2 cup Oatmeal
1/2 cup Chopped Dates
1/2 cup Chopped Walnut
1/3 cup Unsweetened Coconut
2 tsp Chia Seeds
1/4 cup Water
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
2 tbs Natural Peanut Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 F (180 C) and cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, in the order listed (except for the dark chocolate chips), then bake for 22 minutes.
3. Halfway through cooking, remove the baking sheet from the oven, stir the granola and put it back in the oven for the remaining time.
4. Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes before adding the dark chocolate chips.
5. Let cool completely and store it in an airtight container at room temperature.
By Sara Girard
Writer at RAW Nutritional
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
A delicate alternative to Reese's Peanut Butter cups, these bite-sized sweets will steal your heart (and stomach) with their creamy açai coconut filling. Don't they look appetizing?
The wait is over with these "overnight oats", which only takes 30 minutes to refrigerate.Yes, you read correctly! ONLY 30 MINUTES before you can take your spoon, take a big bite out and enjoy it fully.
Isn't it refreshing? A smooth and creamy texture of lemon and matcha. If you are a fan of lemon pies, then you have a winner recipe here! The mixed-nuts crust adds a little bit of crunchy to your day.