Chocolate Peanut Butter Granola (Oil-Free)
Chocolate peanut butter granola (Oil-Free)
This granola is all that is simpler, nourishing and yummy in the world. The chocolate vegan pro and the natural peanut butter make it deliciously irresistible and although it does not contain a trace of oil, it is still crispy as desired! It quickly became my children's favorite!
2 cup Oatmeal
1/2 cup Chopped Dates
1/2 cup Chopped Walnut
1/3 cup Unsweetened Coconut
2 tsp Chia Seeds
1/4 cup Water
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
2 tbs Natural Peanut Butter
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1/3 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350 F (180 C) and cover a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl, in the order listed (except for the dark chocolate chips), then bake for 22 minutes.
3. Halfway through cooking, remove the baking sheet from the oven, stir the granola and put it back in the oven for the remaining time.
4. Remove from the oven and let cool for 15 minutes before adding the dark chocolate chips.
5. Let cool completely and store it in an airtight container at room temperature.
By Sara Girard
Writer at RAW Nutritional
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Yes, your Winter chocolaty and comfy drink just got even more nutritious! With this Plant-based Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate recipe, your protein needs are covered and your muscle recovery. How about a post-workout treat drink?
Adding BCAA ice cubes to your favorite drink is a fun way to support muscle growth, to help reducing tiredness and fatigue and also promote hydratation. Try this easy 2-steps recipe today.
Looking for a quick and simple breakfast to prepare in the morning? This delicious recipe will satisfy your appetite when you are on a hurry. Store them in an airtight container on the counter and never leave empty-handed.