Chunky Apple Caramel Muffin
The fall season is always a great time for apple picking, which means cooking and baking for weeks with apples. Those muffins contain proteins powder to increase the protein content, as well as adding some sweetness and flavor to the muffins. Excellent as a snack, or paired with a vegan yogurt and some fruits, on the side with a smoothie, those muffins will leave you satisfied and surprised by how good they are.
The recipes is made by using a blender, which makes with quick to execute. In 30 minutes, you have those softest and flavorful muffins ready to go.
2 cups Oat Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
2 Medium Apple, core removed (should be around 1 1/2 cup if cut in a chunk)
2 flax eggs (2 Tbs ground flax seeds + 5 Tbsp water, let sit for 10min)
1/3 cup Peanut Butter
2 tsp Vanilla
1/4 cup Maple Syrup
3/4 cup Non-Dairy Milk (we used almond milk)
1. Preheat oven to 350C. Grease a muffin pan.
2. In a medium bowl, mix all dry ingredients. Set aside.
3. In a blender, combine all wet ingredients, except for one apple (3/4 cup cut) of apple and the flax egg. Blend until homogenous.
4. Pour the liquid batter into the dry ingredients, and gently mix until well incorporated. Add the remaining apple, cut into small pieces, into the mix.
5. Divide the mixture into 12 muffins and bake for 22-23 minutes.
Let cool down completely and enjoy!