Fudgy Brownies (Oil-Free)
Fudgy Oil-Free Brownies
I created a lot of brownie recipes in my life, but this one is clearly the best! They are perfectly soft and chocolatey!
I always like to hide beans in my brownies. It's pretty impressive how much cocoa hides their taste! It allows us to eat more fibre and carbohydrates while enjoying a brownie! These brownies contain very little added sugar and no oil.
Plus, thanks to the Vegan Pro and chickpeas, they have enough protein to be eating as a snack or after a workout.
Ingredients (9 to 12 brownies)
½ cup Dates
½ cup Tahini (sesame butter)
½ cup Plant-based milk
1 ½ cup Chickpea (in a can)
2 tbsp Maple syrup
2 tsp Vanilla extract
½ cup Cacao powder
1 Scoop Vegan pro Cookies N' Cream
¼ cup All-purpose flour
Pinch of salt
¼ cup Dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 ° F and line an 8 x 8-inch pan with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients together. Put aside.
3. In a food processor, combine all liquid ingredients together until a smooth texture.
4. Pour the liquid mixture into a large bowl and gradually incorporate the dry mixture, stirring continuously. Add the dark chocolate chips.
5. Spread the mixture in the baking pan and bake for 8 minutes.
6. Let cool. Create 9 or 12 brownies and enjoy!
By Katia Bricka
Writer at RAW Nutritional
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.