Funfetti Cookies (Easy & Quick)
These cookies are divine, sightly crispy on the outside and soft inside, with a delicious light taste of vanilla. This recipe is quickly done in a jiffy.
Looking for a treat? The cookies are quite a thing: They are downright irresistible. My children devoured them in 24 hours, try to make the fun last longer in your home!
1. Start by preheating your oven to 350 F (180 C) and line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Reserve.
2. In a large bowl, soften the plant-based margarine in the microwave for 20 seconds. Add the granulated sugar to it, then cream (try using a hand mixer or a whisk). Add the plant-based milk and the vanilla extract, mix vigorously then set aside.
3. In a small bowl, mix the dry ingredients together from the baking soda to the flour. Add these to the wet ingredients and mix with a fork. Finally, add the rainbow sprinkles and mix just enough to incorporate.
4. Form balls the size of golf balls with your hands (the dough will be slightly sticky. Moisten your hands with water a little, and it will be easier to handle). Place them on your prepared baking sheet.
5. Press these with the back of a fork. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes.
6. Out of the oven, let cool completely before eating. Cookies should be soft on the inside and crispy on the outside. Store in an airtight container for 3 days.
By Sara Girard
Writer at RAW Nutritional
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Here’s a nutritious snack or breakfast idea! Packed with dates, oatmeal, chia seeds and ground flaxseeds, you will get a great amount of fibre and protein at every bite. Enjoy the best part of a muffin right on the spot.