Matcha Green Tea & Coconut Cookies
Matcha green tea & coconut cookies
Ingredients (11 cookies)
1 tbsp Organic Ground Flaxseeds
2 tbsp Water
⅓ cup Canola oil
1 tbsp Vanilla extract
1 tbsp Lemon juice
½ cup Unsweetened plant-based milk
1 ¼ cup Unbleached all-purpose flour
1 tbsp Pure Organic Matcha Tea
½ cup Brown sugar
½ tsp Baking powder
A big pinch of salt
¼ cup Unsweetened shredded coconut
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Mix the flaxseeds and water together. Rest for 5 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine all the dry ingredients.
4. In a large bowl, combine liquid ingredients with flaxseeds preparation.
5. Incorporate the dry ingredients into the liquid preparation and mix with a spatula to obtain a smooth paste. Stir in the shredded coconut.
6. Form 11 cookies on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
7. Bake for 15 minutes.
8. Gently press on the cookies with a fork and let stand a few minutes on the baking sheet or a cooling rack.
By Katia Bricka
Writer at RAW Nutritional