Who does not like the combination of chocolate and coffee?
I'm a big fan of it. I can't resist it cookies, especially when they are ready in less than 20 minutes, and are make with those 2 flavours. These delicious cookies only use simple ingredients that you certainly all have in your pantry!
1. Start by preheating your oven to 350 F (180 C) and cover a baking sheet with parchment paper. Reserve.
2. Soften your vegan margarine for 20 seconds, then add to it, using a whisk, the brown sugar, strong coffee and vanilla extract.
3. In a small bowl, mix the dry ingredients together: baking powder, pinch of salt, coffee wafers vegan pro, cocoa and all-purpose flour.
4. Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, then add the dark chocolate chips.
5. Using a small ice cream scoop, form balls that you will place on the prepared baking sheet. Bake in the preheated oven for 15 to 16 minutes.
6. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 10 minutes before tasting.