No-Bake Chocolate Cookies (Gluten-Free)
No-Bake Chocolate Cookies
I challenged myself to make cookies without baking.
It's like soaking cookie dough into chocolate... just imagine the taste!
Ingredients (8 cookies)
1 cup Black beans
¼ cup of Dates
1/3 cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
½ tsp. Coconut oil
½ cup Oat flour
½ scoop of Raw Nutritional Vegan Pro – Chocolate
2 tsp. Cacao powder
A pinch of salt
30 gr Dark chocolate
1. In a food processor, reduce the black beans, dates, milk, vanilla extract and coconut oil to a smooth texture. Transfer to a bowl.
2. In a second bowl, combine the flour, Vegan Pro, cocoa and salt.
3. Add the dry ingredients to the liquid mixture and stir.
4. Form 8 cookies.
5. Melt the chocolate in the microwave with a little water.
6. Dip the cookies in the melted chocolate and place them on a plate. Put in the fridge to cool for an hour.
By Katia Bricka
Writer at RAW Nutritional
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.