Oatmeal Chocolate Chips Cookies (Vegan)
OATMEAL CHOCOLATE CHIPS COOKIES (VEGAN)
Proven or not, serving vegan oatmeal chocolate chips cookies in a coconut bowl will make them taste even better..... if this is even possible!
Cookies like those will be testing your willpower until you ate them all. They are soft, full of flavors, chewy, chocolaty, vegan and are super simple to make.
In fact, you only need one bowl, a hand mixer, or an energic arm so you can mix vigorously, and you are set!
By eating those cookies, you'll taste the sweetness, yet taste the oatmeal and its enjoyable texture when combined whit every other ingredient.
- 3 Tbsp Vegan Butter
- 3 Tbsp Unsweetened Applesauce
- 6 Tbsp Brown sugar (or coconut sugar)
- 2 eggs (2 Tbsp grounded flax seed + 6 Tbsp water)
- 1/2 tsp. Vanilla extract
- 1 cup. All-purpose flour (other flour works well)
- 1/2 tsp. Baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup Old fashioned Oats
- 3/4 cup Vegan Chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit
2. Create your flax egg by mixing the grounded flax seed and the water in a small bowl, let it sit for 15 minutes.
3. In a mixing bowl, incorporate the vegan butter, the applesauce, the brown sugar, the flax egg, and the vanilla extract. With a hand mixer, mix until complete homogeneity. It should almost be fluffy.
4. Add the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix again until well incorporated
5. With a spatula, fold the old-fashioned oats and Vegan chocolate chips in, until well combined.
6. On a prepared baking sheet, drop a 2 tablespoon size dough balls, flatten a little.
7. Bake for 12-14 minutes, until the bottom turns light brown.
8. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving in a coconut bowl full of vegan ice cream; The cookies themselves are also an amazing way to serve them.
* Can be freeze for a month & stored in the fridge up to 5 days