Oreo™ Cookie Balls
Oreo™ Cookie Balls
I don't think you are ready for this explosion of flavor! An absolutely delicious treat that you really must try.
My favorite flavors of Vegan Pro change regularly (proof that they are all excellent), and lately, the big winner is the Cookies N' Cream flavor! In this recipe, it's mixed with Oreo™ cookies, and I guarantee this duo is pretty amazing.
My boyfriend, who usually doesn't eat desserts, ate three in five minutes! I really hope that your balls will last longer than that!
Ingredients (9 balls)
1 cup Oatmeal flour
1 scoop Vegan Pro - Cookies N' Cream
4 Oreo™ cookies
Pinch of salt
3 tbsp Vegetable margarine
2 tbsp Maple syrup
1 tbsp Vanilla extract
5 Oreo™ cookies
1 tbsp Vegetable margarine
1 tbsp Vegan Pro - Cookies N' Cream
1 tbsp Plant-based milk
1. In a food processor, crush the flour, Vegan Pro, Oreo™ cookies and salt. Add the vegetable margarine, maple syrup and vanilla and mix until combined. Form 9 balls.
2. For the frosting: Put only the white cream from the Oreo™ cookies in a bowl. Reserve the rest of the cookies.
3. Add the margarine to the Oreo™ cream and melt for 10 seconds in the microwave. Add the Vegan Pro and the plant-based milk. Mix until well blended. Reserve.
4. In a food processor, crush the rest of the cookies and place them in a bowl.
5. Coat a ball in the frosting, roll it in the cookie filling and coat well. Repeat this step for the other 8 balls.
6. Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
Oreo™ cookie balls must be kept in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
By Katia Bricka
Writer at RAW Nutritional
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
If you are currently craving some donuts, we offer you this recipe: An outstanding balance of tangy, sweet and fruity taste. Plus, you won't even need to fry them. Here they go in your oven!