Oreo Ice Cream (perfect for this summer)
Oreo Ice Cream
The best summer snacks are the frozen ones! What could be better, when it's super hot outside than to eat a good ice cream!? Like all recipes created with RAW Nutritional's Vegan Pro plant-based protein powder, this one is high in protein and can therefore perfectly be eaten as a nutritious snack!
If you love Oreo cookies, this recipe is definitely for you! The taste is light, and the crunchy texture is just perfect. This ice cream does not require any particular machine, just a good mixer. You'll see, it's quick and easy to prepare!
Ingredients (8 servings)
2 Bananas, peeled
1 cup Canned coconut cream
1 cup Canned coconut milk
2 servings Vegan Pro - Cookies N' Cream
1 tbsp Vanilla extract
14 Oreo cookies
1. In a blender, mix all the ingredients except the Oreo cookies.
2. Once the texture is smooth and homogeneous, add 10 cookies and grind for a few seconds. There must be bits of Oreo left in the mix.
3. Roughly chop the remaining cookies.
4. In a glass container or metal loaf pan, pour the mixture and garnish with the chopped cookies.
5. Cover and place in the freezer for a minimum of 4 hours.
By Katia Bricka
Writer at RAW Nutritional