The new Vegan Pro’s flavors are out and I quickly jump into creating new recipes. The new “ Cookies N’ cream ” flavor really made me want to create a cookie dough recipe that can be eaten raw!
Then, I said to myself that an original way of eating it could be in the form of "cake pops". Trust me, it literally tastes like an Oreo pop!
Ingredients (10 pops)
½ cup all-purpose flour
2 scoops of Vegan Pro - Cookies N' Cream
Pinch of salt
¼ cup + 2 tbsp plant-based milk
1 tbsp canola oil
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 tbsp almond butter
1 tbsp maple syrup
30 gr of dark chocolate
1. In a bowl, combine the flour, Vegan Pro and salt together.
2. In a larger bowl, combine the plant-based milk, canola oil, vanilla extract, almond butter and maple syrup.
3. Add the dry mixture to the liquid mixture and stir well.
4. Form dough balls of approximately 4 cm (1 ½ tbsp) and place them on a baking sheet covered with parchment paper. Refrigerate 30 minutes.
5. Melt the chocolate.
6. Dip the balls in the melted chocolate. Return to the refrigerator for approximately 10 minutes.
By Katia Bricka
Writer at RAW Nutritional
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.
Also in Recipes
Here’s a nutritious snack or breakfast idea! Packed with dates, oatmeal, chia seeds and ground flaxseeds, you will get a great amount of fibre and protein at every bite. Enjoy the best part of a muffin right on the spot.