"Fruits At The Bottom" Overnight Oats
"Fruits at the bottom" overnight oats
I love healthy breakfasts, filled with fibres, protein, naturally sweetened and that will support me for the whole morning. I'm addicted to overnight oats, especially in summer! To add an extra "boost" and tie the taste of berries to oatmeal, I decided to add a little bit of the new Vegan Pro protein powder "very berry". With the taste of banana, vanilla yogurt, this is truly the best breakfast I have eaten lately!
1. Start by thawing the strawberries at room temperature then crush them coarsely using the back of a fork. Add the chia seeds and maple syrup to these and mix evenly.
2. Divide into 2 small Masson jars.
3. Mix together the rolled oats, very berry Vegan Pro, ground flax seeds, then add the mashed banana, plant-based vanilla yogurt and plant-based milk. Mix vigorously.
4. Let stand 20 minutes in the refrigerator before dividing the preparation over the berries.
5. Enjoy immediately or cover and let sit in the refrigerator overnight.By Sara Girard
Writer at Raw Nutritional
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.