Peanut Butter Cereal Treats (Quick + No bake)
Peanut Butter Cereal Treats
If you love peanut butter and if Rice Krispies squares were your favorites snack, then this treat is the perfect one for you.
Those cereal treats take 10 minutes to make, they are vegan, has minimal ingredients, they are sweet which is essential in a treat, and can be taken in small portion, or without any reserve if you want to indulge a little bit more!
11/2 cups of Puffed wheat (or puffed rice)
1 1/2 cups of Frosted Flakes
1/3 cup Natural Peanut Butter
1/3 cup Maple syrup
1/2 tsp. Vanilla
Pinch of salt
Homemade Chocolate Sauce or Vegan Chocolate chips
1. In a bowl, mix both portions of cereal and set aside.
2. In a saucepan, over medium heat, mix the peanut butter, the maple syrup, vanilla, and salt until some bubble form.
3. Mix in the cereal and stir until well incorporated
4. Press into an 8x8 baking dish lined with parchment paper
5. Pour the melted chocolate chips on top of the cereal (melted in microwave or using double boiler method)