Peanut Butter Cups (5 Ingredients)
Peanut Butter Cups
One day, I had a big craving for raw cookie dough.
So I decided to mix natural peanut butter with Maple-Vanilla Vegan.
It tasted like Reese's!
I immediately thought that I HAD to create a healthy and vegan Reese’s recipe.
So here it is!
Ingredients (12 cups)
½ cup natural peanut butter
1 scoop of Vegan Pro - Maple Vanilla
¼ cup unsweetened almond milk
Pinch of salt
1 cup dark chocolate chips
1. In a bowl mix together the peanut butter, Vegan Pro, almond milk and salt. Wisk until if form a dough.
2. Melt the chocolate in the microwave and make sure not to burn it.
3. In 12 cupcake liners, add a little bit of chocolate to cover the bottom.
4. Take a piece of the peanut butter dough, form a disc and put it into each mould.
5. Pour the rest of the chocolate on the top so the chocolate goes around the sides of peanut butter dough and covers it.
6. Put in the fridge to cool for an hour.
By Katia Bricka
Writer at Raw Nutritional