Pecan Pie Bars (Vegan & Gluten-Free)
PECAN PIE BARS
A version of pecan pie that you can bring with you on the go, eat easily on the bus, gives a sweet boost during class or simply enjoy a home with 2-3 or maybe 4 pieces... Who knows?
One of the marvelous thing with this recipe is its simplicity to execute, the on-hand ingredients required, the fact that it is a one-bowl recipe plus it's healthy 😍
All of this advantage without any "healthy" taste and weird texture.
You'll have the feeling you are indulging on an unhealthy treat, when in fact, this
--> Refined sugar-free
--> Contains healthy source of fats
--> Add fibers to your daily intake
--> One-Bowl recipe
Ingredients (16 Bars)
1 cup Almond Flour
1 cup Oats Flour
1 Tbsp. Coconut flour (you can use Oats or Almond flour instead)
1/4 tsp. Pink Salt
1/3 cup Maple Syrup
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1 tsp. Vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 350F and prepare an 8×8 inch pan with grease or parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, mix together almond flour, oats flour, coconut flour, salt, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla until well combined.
3. Press into the bottom of the pan and bake for 20 minutes or until slightly golden brown and let cool completely.
4. In the bowl now empty, mix the milk, vanilla, maple syrup, coconut sugar, and flax meal until homogenous. Add the cornstarch and mix again until well incorporated. Fold in the pecans.
5. Pour on the crust, and bake in the oven for 20-22 minutes.
Let cool completely before serving or cutting!