Sheet Pan Pancake (with Customizable Filling)
Sheet pan pancake (with customizable filling)
This sheet pan pancake is mind-blowing! It is done in no less than 5 minutes, a turn in the oven of 15 minutes and voila. We can garnish it as we wish, with slices of bananas, strawberries, berries or dark chocolate chips. The result will always be delicious in every way.
A huge family crush, I will do it again often because it is so much faster than simply making small pancakes! Big happiness with a capital B!
Ingredients (4-5 servings)
2 cups All-purpose flour
1 scoop Vegan Pro - Maple Vanilla
1 tbsp Baking powder
Pinch of salt
Pinch of ground cinnamon
2 ¼ cups Plant-based milk
4 tbsp Vegetable oil
4 tbsp Maple syrup
1 tsp Vanilla extract
1. Start by preheating your oven to 375 °F (190 °C) and lightly oil a 9x13-inch mould with a brush. Reserve.
2. In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients together.
3. Then add the wet ingredients one at a time to the same bowl and mix vigorously until you get a nice smooth paste.
4. Pour into the prepared pan. Garnish with berries, banana slices or dark chocolate chips to taste.
5. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from the oven, let cool for 5 minutes before cutting into pieces and then serving.
They are delicious drizzled with maple syrup.
By Sara Girard
Writer at RAW Nutritional