Soft Fleur de Sel Chocolate Chip Cookies
Soft Fleur de sel chocolate chip cookies
The addition of the fleur de sel takes these cookies to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL. Tasty, healthy and pretty soft inside when you take them out of the oven, you’ll certainly fall in love with this variation!
Preparation: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10-12 minutes
Ingredients (About 12-15 cookies)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, rack in the center, then line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, reduce the oats to flour.
- Add all the other ingredients except the cacao nibs/chocolate chips and reduce until the mixture is smooth and holds when squeezed between your fingers.
- Add the cacao nibs/chocolate chips and mix with a spoon.
- Using an ice cream scoop or with your hands, distribute small balls (12-15) of cookie dough on the baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Flatten and bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Let the cookies cool completely (about 15 minutes) before removing it from the baking sheet. Sprinkle with fleur de sel to taste. Enjoy!
You can also add a pinch of fleur de sel inside the cookie mixture for an even more sweet and salty flavor!
By Your Wellness Corner
Writers at RAW Nutritional