SUPERFOODS STRAWBERRY CRISP - Vegan
You will wonder why you didn't mix superfoods and Strawberry Crisp dessert together before! Açaï and Goji don't taste at all in this recipe. The fruity taste mixed with the baked golden crumble will warm your heart to your soul. Adding superfoods through recipes is a good way to get a nutrient-packed dessert, as well as a fantastic taste.
SUPERFOODS STRAWBERRY CRISP
When the dilemma between wanting an autumn crisp dessert, wanting to finish your in-season strawberry and also wanting to be healthy, you don't have any other choice than doing this Superfoods Strawbery Crisp.
It's a quick dessert to cook and you can do it in individual portion like this or in a big baking dish for your whole family. What makes it healthy is the considerable amount of fruits, which provide fibers, a dose of Goji Powder and AçaÏ powder, potent superfoods, and a source of complex carbohydrates for substantial lasting energy.
You can see some highlight of this recipe:
--> Significant dose of antioxidants
--> Great amount of fibers
--> Easy to make
--> Delicious, crispy & gooey
Of course, you've seen healthier dessert, but sometimes it just feels good to enjoy a warm dessert with your friends and family, without worrying about every part of the meal. Making a superfoods versions brings nutrients that are not normally in this dessert, which make it even more enjoyable. And of course, there is no guilt to have! You can even double the crumble part if you like to dare!
Ingredients ( For a standard baking dish or 4-6 individual portions)
- 5 Cups Fresh Diced Strawberries (Frozen works well, but let them unfreeze a bit before using)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp. Raw Nutritional 100% Goji Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Raw Nutritional 100% Açaï Powder
- 1 Cup Rolled Oats
- 3/4 Cup All-Purpose Flour (You can replace by almond flour)
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar (can do Coconut Sugar)
- 2/3 Cup Vegan Butter
1. Preheat oven to 350 Fahrenheit
2. In a bowl, toss together the Strawberries (Fresh or Unfrozen), Cornstarch, Goji Powder & Acaï Powder.
3. In another bowl, combine the Oats, Flour, Brown Sugar, and Vegan Butter. Mix & press with a fork until you get a crumbly texture.
4. Spoon the Starberry Mix into the baking dish, and add the crisp mixture on top.
5. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until the crumble is golden.
Serve with ice cream of fresh fruits and devour!