Vanilla Waffles With Berry Compote
Vanilla waffles with berry compote
These waffles are like a dream, perfect for weekend brunch, simple and delicious. They are made quickly, taste good maple & vanilla flavor, and the addition of berry compote (very simple!) makes them completely irresistible. They quickly became the favorites in my house!
1. Start by melting the vegan margarine in the microwave, and in a small bowl, mix the plant-based milk and the white vinegar and let sit for a few minutes.
2. Add organic granulated sugar, maple-vanilla Vegan Pro, baking powder, and the pinch of salt to the melted margarine. Mix with a whisk.
3. Gradually add one after the other the plan based milk (previously added with white vinegar) and the flour, mixing after each addition.
4. Heat your waffle iron. Once it is hot (and oiled if necessary), cook the waffles by pouring 1/3 cup of the preparation per waffle imprint and spreading it well (follow the manufacturer's instructions for cooking).
5. Serve with the berry compote.
Berry compote's Method
1. Pour all the ingredients into a small saucepan.
2. Turn on the heat to medium, then cook them for around twenty minutes, mashing the berries using the back of a fork halfway through cooking.
3. Coat the waffles with it and serve.
By Sara Girard
Writer at Raw Nutritional
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.