Handcrafted coconut bowls made from 100% natural & organic coconut are always a welcome addition to your kitchen.
This eco-friendly item is one more step towards a waste-free living and a conscious way of helping Vietnamese fairtrade farmers.
Plus, There's nothing better than wooden spoons to dig into your smoothie bowl, matching the coconut bowl like no other, and being made from 100% recycled wood as well.
Perfect for spooning every meal, from vegan yogourt, smoothie, banana ice cream, and every other favorite.
By recycling and giving love to coconut shells that have been throw away for being imperfect, we create eco-friendly bowls that you can eat from.
Each bite & each look gives you some tropical feels. You can use it as a salad bowl, smoothie bowl or even as a simple art item.
Our coconut wood scoops, with a wide, rounded surface are also from Vietnam, collaborating with fair trade farmers. It has a classic design with a slightly rounded handle and comfortable in hand. Coconut Wood has a naturally beautiful and distinctive grain.
Our FDA approved coconut bowls and spoons make food look a little better, and is perfect for being used a hundred times, yet still be biodegradable.
Plastics can't be recycled; coconuts can!
Don't be afraid of having coconut bark in your food; Each bowl and spoon is smoothened inside and out, with organic coconut oil, avoiding any artificial ingredients during the whole revamp from coconut to coconut bowl.
Why choosing to burn our logo on the coconut? We wanted to avoid any form of paint or ink.
As we all know, the more it's RAW, the more we like it.
Each coconut has it's unique shape, color, size, and marks. There no bowl identical, which is pretty amazing.
However, the average size is:
- Diameter 12cm - 14cm (Average 13cm)
- Depth 5cm - 6cm (Average 5.5cm)
- Volume 500ml - 600ml (Average 550ml)
Spoon: Length is 16 cm
- Once received, rinse your bowl and spoon at room temperature water before use.
- Do not use for hot foods (if it's too hot for your skin, it's too hot for this bowl & this spoon)
- Gently Hand-wash with lukewarm soapy water.
- Do not use in the dishwasher or soak for an extended period.
- Do not expose your bowl & spoon to extreme heat
- Not recommended for refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
- If you can, polish your coconut bowl & your spoon with coconut oil as often as you like to rehydrate them and revive it's sleek and shiny finish. We recommend every 10 washes.