Free shipping 49$+ /
Livraison gratuite 49$+
30 days money back guarantee / Garantie de remboursement de 30 jours
Handcrafted coconut bowls made from 100% natural and organic coconuts are always a welcome addition to your kitchen.
This eco-friendly item is one more step towards a waste-free living and a conscious way of helping Vietnamese fairtrade vendors.
Plus, there's nothing better than wooden spoons to dig into your smoothie bowls, matching our coconut bowls like no others, and being made from 100% recycled wood as well.
Perfect for every meal, from vegan yogurt, smoothie, banana ice cream, to every other favorite.
By recycling and giving love to coconut shells that have been throw away for being imperfect, we created eco-friendly bowls that you can eat from.
Each bite and each look gives you some tropical feels. You can use them as salad bowls, smoothie bowls or even as simple art items.
Our wooden spoons are coming from Vietnam in collaboration with fairtrade vendors. They have a classic design with a slightly rounded handle to make them comfortable in hand. They have a naturally beautiful and distinctive grain due to their organic wood.
Our FDA-approved wooden spoons and coconut bowls are perfect for being used a hundred times yet still biodegradable.
Plastics can't be recycled; coconuts can!
Don't be afraid of having coconut bark in your food; each bowl and spoon is smoothened inside and out with organic coconut oil, avoiding any artificial ingredients during the whole revamp from coconut to coconut bowl and spoon.
Why choosing to burn our logo on the coconut? We wanted to avoid any form of paint or ink.
As we all know, the more it's RAW, the more we like it.
Each coconut has its unique shape, color, size, and marks. There are no identical bowls, which is pretty amazing!
However, the average size is:
- Diameter 12cm - 14cm (Average 13cm)
- Depth 5cm - 6cm (Average 5.5cm)
- Volume 500ml - 600ml (Average 550ml)
The length of these wooden spoons is 16cm.
- Once received, rinse your bowls and spoons at room temperature water before use.
- Do not use for hot foods. If it's too hot for your skin, it's too hot for these two items!
- Gently hand-wash with lukewarm soapy water.
- Do not put in the dishwasher or soak them for an extended period.
- Do not expose both to extreme heat.
- Not recommended for refrigerator, microwave, oven or dishwasher.
- If you can, polish your bowls and spoons with coconut oil as often as possible to rehydrate them and revive their sleek and shiny finish. We recommend every 10 washes.