Blueberry Crumble Bars (Gluten-Free & Oil Free)
Blueberry Crumble Bars (Gluten-Free & Oil-Free)
If you are one of those people who like to snack on a protein bar every day, or a mama looking for the daily healthy snack of your child, you might want to look into this bar recipe.
This fruity bar recipe has the perfect texture; From the crunchy yet chewy crumble to the sweet and light jelly, every bar will bring you a smile.
They are vegan, gluten-free, oil-free, and refined sugar-free. You can definitely substitute the blueberry for another berry or your favourite fruit. This recipe can be made with frozen or fresh blueberries, both are delicious anyway.
If you ever got a craving for chocolate and a peanut protein bar, we got you covered.
Now, to make those delicious blueberry bars, see the following:
2. Preheat oven to 350F and line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
3. To as large bowl, add the almond flour, vegan pro, tapioca flour, quick oats, baking powder, and salt. Mix until well incorporated.
4. Mix the almond butter and maple syrup until it forms a thick paste, and add the mixture to the dry ingredients. Mix until the dough is crumbly and there no more dry part.
5. Press half the dough at the bottom of the pan, add the blueberry filling on top (if too runny, drain a bit of juice) and then, crumble the rest of the dough on top of it.
6. Bake for 28-30 minutes, until the top, is gold and crispy.
7. Let cool completely and slice into 9 or 12 squares.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.