Vegan & Healthy Banana Cookies
These cookies are effortless to make, require no complicated ingredients and are perfect for satisfying a craving for sweetness. It is also the perfect recipe for cooking your very ripe bananas.
They can be enjoyed cold, out of the fridge, warmed, or at room temperature.
Those cookies can be part of your breakfast accompanied by a smoothie, more fruits, or your other favorite items. In smaller porter, they are also an excellent snack, easy to bring with you in a "Ziploc" bag, and to be eaten with your hand!
You can easily make some changes to this recipe to have it gluten-free, by changing the flour. This recipe is vegan, (gluten-free), refined-sugar free, soy-free, and contained a high-quality source of protein.
But the most exciting point? How good they taste! A mix of a chocolate chip cookie and a banana bread; You can't go wrong with it!
For about a dozen cookies
2 mashed bananas
1/3 cup of vegetable milk
1 cup flour
1 scoop of Maple-Vanilla protein powder
½ teaspoon of baking powder
¼ cup dark chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, mix the mashed bananas and the vegetable milk.
3. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix until the texture is homogeneous. Be careful not to mix it too much as it may affect the texture. It is also normal for the mixture to appear drier at first, but with the moisture of bananas, it will become softer.
4. Form the cookies with an ice cream scoop. Put in the oven for 15 minutes.
5. Once the cookies are ready, let them cool before eating.
*Store in the fridge up to 5 days, and in the freezer for a month.