Create A Morning Routine to Your Image
Before I even talk about the morning routine, I want to present to you two
Observe which one speaks more to you.
Towards which your current routine tends?
1. It is 7 am, and your alarm clock is ringing. You push your raise for about fifteen minutes, knowing that you are only starting to work at 8:30. Finally, it is at 7:30 that you get out of bed.
You are in the race: you only have 30 minutes left before leaving for work. You get ready quickly and grab a muffin to eat on the road. Arriving at work, you sit at your desk and realize that you are already exhausted. The day is going to be long...
2. It is 6:30, and your alarm clock is ringing. You immediately get out of bed to start your morning routine. You take the next thirty minutes to take care of yourself. Around 7 am, already well awake and refreshed, you start quietly to get dressed. Then you take the time to have breakfast and leave for work. At your office, you feel energized and focused to begin your tasks.
So? Which one seems the most pleasant? Certainly, the second!
However, at the moment, you may think that it is a lot easier to say than to do. That is true! That's why it's important to plan your morning routine. A well-established routine that will really make you happy has a lot more potential to get you up earlier from the bed.
Here are some tips for setting your perfect morning routine:
1) Plan The Sunrise Time According To Bedtime
To get up early, you must inevitably go to bed earlier. Having a minimum of 7h of sleep is not negotiable. More rested, it is also much easier to be a morning person. Take these things into account to establish your wake-up time.
Recommended: MYTHS ABOUT PROTEIN SUPPLEMENTS INTAKE
2) Do An Activity To Rejuvenate
Take at least 20 to 30 minutes for yourself before starting the day. Prioritize activities without screens, which have a relaxing effect and which will motivate you to get up. It can be reading, drawing, making crosswords, etc.
3) Move For 5 Minutes
Activating your body will have significant benefits for the rest of your day. This can be as short and simple as a 5 minutes stretch. If you have more time, you can even go for a walk and go out to get some fresh air.
Recommended: BEST TIME TO EAT PROTEIN
4) Meditate A Minimum of 3 Minutes
A few minutes of mindfulness a day will have a big impact on your energy, your mood, and your concentration. Close your eyes and focus on your breathing and your physical sensations. At first, It will not be easy, but it improves very quickly.
5) Take The Time To Have Breakfast
To start a day on the right foot, it is not advisable to eat on the run. Take the time to enjoy a nutritious breakfast. You will probably see a big difference in your energy level. For example, you could make a good smoothie or protein pancakes that taste like autumn pastries.